Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Godson Zachary

Hello blogworld. Is there really anyone out there? I am calling on anyone and everyone who may possibly read this to take a moment and say a prayer for our Godson Zachary. On day 2 of his little life his wonderful pediatrician saw something in him that just didn't look normal. Two months later it would be confirmed that he suffers from a condition called craniosynostosis. Although he suffers from the lesser of the three types, no doubt this is still scary for everyone. He will undergo an 8 hour surgery on Wednesday, April 29th. I won't go into the exact details just know that it is evasive and a long road of recovery for not only him, but his mom, dad and big sis. We have known about the surgery for about 6 weeks now, however now that it is looming everyone is struggling. Our little Zach is only 6 months. He is without a doubt the happiest baby I have ever been around. I think when he cries he is still smiling and crying is a rarity (although I am not there at night !!).



So...with that said I am calling in all favors, which i know no one owes me anything, so I guess that means I owe all of you. We need prayers. We have faith in God everything will be smooth with no complications and that his recovery will be swift. We will keep everyone posted on his condition however feel free to visit their blog: http://www.kimandmark.us/

3 comments:

bamamawmaw said...

The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them. Psalm 145:18-19

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.

bamamawmaw said...

That was John 14:13-16. We tend to ask God for things, but we need to remember to thank him for all our blessings, especially when things are going good.

bamamawmaw said...

Thank God for his guiding hand on the surgeons hands. Bless that sweet baby, and his loving family. Lord, keep your arms around them and bring comfort to them.

I'm still in prayer for Baby Zach and family.